Sunday, January 24, 2010

3.5 Mm Jack Wiring Diagram How To Connect Wi-Fi Headset To Landline Telephone. ?

How to connect Wi-Fi headset to landline telephone. ? - 3.5 mm jack wiring diagram

How can I connect to Wi-Fi (wireless) headset to the phone of the country?

I think I need:
Due to a need to make your page - These go into my phone instead of the recipient.

(So is the production from the phone.)

We also need two 3.5 mm female - in both son go through my headphones

If this is true, where can I get it, what is it?

Any other solution .. Welcome
Please help.
Thanks
Nitin

1 comment:

  1. You must convert the voice.
    Telephone system operates in a current loop, 48V-20mA loop. Voice is transmitted as a change of course.

    Headphones work in the tension, the voice data is a variable voltage.

    You need to change the course of a change in voltage.

    The best way to do this is with a network of capacitors and inductors.
    Another way is to use a phone junky cheap. the way that a speaker and a microphone used. To change the device apart and remove it.

    ReplyDelete