Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Great Projector I'm Trying To Find The Perfect Projector For My PS3?

I'm Trying to find the perfect projector for my PS3? - great projector

I just bought a PS3 and I want to take advantage of 1080, and have no idea what a contrast ratio is good. I paint my screen instead of buying because the bigger the screen the better. Also my budget is about $ 500 to $ 900 if a large projectors please let me know. At the moment I am thinking of buying an Optoma H31 or vp6320 HP, so if someone in the property of one let me know if there is a good buy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going with the Epson S4. It is $ 575 and has a very good picture. I play in 1080i on my Xbox the whole time and it looks great.

    Moreover, not sell yourself short on the screen. You can build a widescreen 10 "for under $ 200.

    ReplyDelete